PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use Policy
These Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use Policy (these Terms) set out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our website www.planthealthcare.com (our Site). These Terms apply to all users of, and visitors to, our Site. By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
Please read these Terms carefully before you browse our Site. If you do not agree with these Terms then please do not continue to use our Site.
Who we are
Our Site is operated by Plant Health Care plc (we or us).
We are a public limited company registered in England with company number 05116780. Our primary address is C/O Dwf LLP, 1 Scott Place, 2 Hardman Street, Manchester, England, M3 3AA.
Other terms that may apply to you
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also may apply to your use of our Site:
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. The date that these Terms were last updated is provided at the end of these Terms.
Changes to our Site
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
Accessing and using our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Our Site is for users in the United Kingdom
Our Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Do not rely on information on this Site
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any content on our Site will be free from errors or omissions or is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Prohibited uses of our Site and the materials on it
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes and as explained above. You may not use our Site:
- to upload content.
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- without authorisation, to send, knowingly receive, copy, reproduce, download, use or re-use any material from the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining our written agreement and a licence to do so from us or our licensors where appropriate.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains or introduces viruses, trojans, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or which is in any other way malicious or technologically harmful.
- to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- to attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Linking to our Site
You may link to the home page of our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us to ask for our permission to do so. Please see the How to contact us section below.
Our Responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms through your use of our Site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Suspension or termination of your subscription to our Site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
How we may use your personal information
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
How to contact us
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +919-926-1600.
You can also write to us at: 2626 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 350
Raleigh, NC 27608, USA
Date: 26 February 2019